What YOU Need To Do To Get Results
What motivates you to work out?
- You’ve gotta have attitude. Bring your “I Will” attitude to the gym.
- Leave your ego at the door. I am the CEO here.
- If you aren’t on time more than 4 sessions a month you’re going to drop out soon.
- Watch what you put in your mouth. You can’t out-train a poor diet. Neither can you do McDonalds!
- The brain is where all hormonal processes take place. Be mentally HERE! Feel your body 24/7.
- Remember everything internally created is in your command. Learn how to give it ORDERS.
- Stop taking sugar completely. Atkin works. Japanese diet works too. ‘They both eliminate sugars.’
- Don’t live on fruits like my uncle saying it’s like mother milk. No IT’S NOT. Fructose is Ethanol without the buzz.
- Minimize grain intake. Rice, bread, cereals etc.
- Have 200 to 300 Grams of Fiber per day. They brush your digestive system – I’m talking green leafy vegetables here.
- Have a breakfast that has good fats (nuts), Fiber (vegies) and Protein (fish, prawn, eggs, etc).
- Don’t take sugary /high GI foods for breakfast. Avoid the English breakfast (toast, orange juice & jam). Don’t ask me to get your measurements if you haven’t fixed your breakfast yet.
- Go for a 30-mins brisk walk BEFORE BREAKFAST at least 5 mornings in the week– empty stomach. It’s gonna kill a few of your brain cells (JK) but it will kill a lot more of those fat cells.
- Train your backside – we live in a forward world. Plus you might get some compliments ;)
- Don’t walk on the treadmill. I do not classify treadmill work as cardio. That’s mind-numbing, spirit crushing bullshit! Get outside and walk!
- Drink plenty of water.
- Master the planks.
- Surround yourself with successful people. You’re the average of the 5 people you spend your most time with. Success comes to those who become success conscious.
- Visualize yourself in the shape you want to be. Stare at the plateau and enjoy the ride. A winner is a winner before he becomes a winner.
- Don’t tell me you had liposuction 5 months after you have been training with me.
- Live out of your imagination, not your history. You can do it. Screw the energy suckers.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day. Get a nap here and there if you need to. Get to bed by 10:30 max.
- Get out of the bed 10 seconds after waking up.
- Train your rotator cuffs at the end of your warm-up. Also stretch those tight Hip Flexors.
- Take fish oils.
- Avoid processed foods altogether. Detoxify that poor liver.
- Have fun. Play a sport you like. Have a hobby. Love something. Express it. Don’t be a zombie too soon. You will get to play that character too.
- Be consistent in your effort. Always try one more time. Look at the big picture.
- Take a Zinc supplement. Over 95% of people are deficient in it. At least your hair won’t fall anymore.
- Find out what you exactly want and set a goal. If you just go you will always end up “somewhere”. Know where you want to be & by when.
- Results are not born of indifference, laziness, or lack of ambition. Get moving.
- Set a deadline for your goal. A realistic one. Put it everywhere around you. Tell everyone about it.
- Start NOW. Tomorrow is disease.
- Remember, Life is a journey of self-management. ‘Apply’ what you know.
- Do these and wait for the “what-are-you-on” questions.
Moez Aryan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
blog comments powered by Disqus